Saturday, April 17, 2010

Tryout

Comparing blogs for a client. Couldn't imagine anyone amusing or interesting enough to regularly poll (esp. me) but found a couple during this investigation.
Goes to show you don't see if you don't look ...

For anyone whom does know me (or thinks they do (whomever does of course (or if you're male even self-insight's usually too hard (or maybe that's just me and all the males I've met) or if you're female you have immediate 100% insight but of the variety that changes like sea shades but without contradiction of course ;) )))(excuse the lisp) I shall summarize my present surface conditions.

Freelancing after abandoning/abandonment of/by the corporatverse. After a year and the convergence of a critical frequency of bloody invoices and general stopping inertia on my personal projects I was compelled back to gainful employ. I chose a bad time (GFC fried me !) and was becalmed awhile but after some discouragement and failed albatross lassooing the winds gusted in and now I'm back to the water and trying not to jibe ..

Bugs' recent acquisitions include vaulting the barrier to the kitchen , forward rolls off a high armchair and finding levels in her learning software the adults hadn't discovered. Elsewise she remains charming, energetic and affectionate.

That'll be enough for post one - be interesting to see if anyone of my physical (or even virtual) acquaint discovers my meanderings here ...

d


No comments:

Post a Comment